Saturday, February 3, 2018

Here comes the sun And I say It's alright.



We went for a short break to Yelagiri, a hill station on Tamil Nadu.

There is not much to see there, and our resort was near the quite famous Vel Murugan Temple.

So we went there to have a look at the temple, in the early morning hours.The temple is quite beautiful situated on top of a hill with beautiful views all around.

There was a statue resembling Gatothgacha at the entrance, and I wanted to take a picture in front of him, and I was excitedly pointing the spot to my husband, when this candid picture was shot, without my knowledge.

And look, a whole group of people are enjoying it from behind me!

It is indeed a crazy picture of mine, a perfect proof of how candid pictures are shot without the person being aware of it. It is funny, at the same time natural, for otherwise the person would be posing with a artificial smile.

Here it is : Looks like I am singing a line from the famous song, "Here comes the Sun and I say it's all right"......



Yeh, here's comes the sun!

Here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo Here comes the sun, and I say It's alright. 


Little darling It's been a long, cold, lonely winter Little darling It seems like years since it's been here. 

Here comes the sun Here comes the sun And I say It's alright.

 Little darling The smile's returning to the faces Little darling It seems like years since it's been here. 

Here comes the sun Here comes the sun And I say it's alright. Sun, sun, sun, here it comes x4 

Little darling I see the ice is slowly melting Little darling It seems like years since it's been clear. 

Here comes the sun. Here comes the sun. It's alright. 
Here comes the sun. Here comes the sun. It's alright.

And finally my picture with the Gatothgacha (look alike) statue!!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post. Candid pictures are best. As you said, no fake smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog...loved going thro your posts Rama

    ReplyDelete