Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Please Vote For Our House (Buena Vista)

Dear  Friends,  vote for our house. Please read  on and vote if you like what you see.












Votes need to be placed in the form of comments on the link (not on facebook)

The link to my post is below.

http://www.prismma.in/2782/ramas-stylish-home/

It will go live on Monday morning 9 am IST and votes will be counted till Thursday 9am. You can send the link to all your friends and ask them to vote within this timeframe.

Votes beyond this timeframe will not be counted to ensure that all contestants get a fair assessment.

Each post will have three days of votes so that regardless of when the post goes up, every finalist will have the same number of days to garner their votes

 Monday to Thursday early morning.( the voting is on) I am keeping my fingers crossed. 

Thank you, Rama Ananth.




20 comments:

  1. Yes Kavita, and thank you for your time and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already did.....All the best, Rama! Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Neha, I know you have voted. It only struck me now to put the link in blog. This way is better I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted as well. Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rachna.I got it yesterday itself, thanks for being so prompt.
    More and more I am realizing that having so many good friends is the best reward I can get, and I have got it from having all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted Rama, good luck! You have such a gorgeous home:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rama, your home is beautiful, and a credit to you and your lovely family.
    Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to vote. I do hope I have done that as I am thrilled to have the opportunity. Please let me know if there is a problem and I will try again.
    Love Chez♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've voted.got delayed doing so by a day as I was out for the weekend to a place with no Internet.but did so as soon as I was back home:).
    Lovely , lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sarmishta, got your vote. I can understand this being a long weekend for you,it is natural that you have to take a much needed break.Even if you had not made it, it doesn't matter, for what matters more is I have a good friend like you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I left a long comment yesterday, but I don't see it today... Good luck. This seems so important to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Susan, your comment is there, and I loved it, i have even replied to it. It is in the website.
    As I said what is more important to me now is to know I have so many good friends. It doesn't really matter whether I win or not. Thanks for voting for our house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. all the best..voted and posted on the fb wall..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear friends,
    I know many of you have already voted and thank you very much for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the best.Wish you win with wide margin.I have done my bit in your favour

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi I have an award for you waiting at my blog, please pick up when you have time :)


    And i will get at least 30 votes to support you my promise. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Voted! I love your house, Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Voted Rama:) Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rama u ve a wonderful blog...dnt knw hw i missed it all ths while...ur house is gorgeous...voted coz u deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete